Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thieves Essential Oil for cold, flu and so much more.


If someone asked me what my favorite product is I would have to say the whole Thieves line is the best.
There are so many benefits to the oil on its own, but adding it to household type products was the best idea ever. I have not cleaned my home with chemicals for the last 10 to 15 years. I love the pleasant aroma that the Thieves products have. You can use it for everything from air purification, to cold and flu blocker, to massage, and cleaning body and house. Thieves Oil products from Young Living Are AMAZING! This is what my family is using to combat the Cold and Flu this year. I spray it in the room as a deoderizer, and use it as a rub on the bottom of our feet. Plus if I get a sore throat, I will rub some into my throat before bed and wake up with no sore throat.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
This was originally posted on the Young Living blog in October 2008.

Though it’s hard to choose a favorite, when people ask me what my favorite Young Living product is, I have to say that it’s Thieves® Household Cleaner. I use this product every day in more ways than I ever thought possible. Every load of laundry and each time I turn on the dishwasher, I add a capful. When cleaning the bathroom or scrubbing my floors, I always reach for my Thieves House Cleaner and the germ-fighting power of Thieves essential oil blend. When I got grease on a favorite sweater, it was the only thing that worked. I’ll never go back to harsh, synthetic cleaners again! Just ask my friends and family, I’ve converted them too.

Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend was created based on the historical account of four thieves in France who protected themselves from the black plague with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing victims of the killer disease. When captured, the thieves were offered a lighter sentence in exchange for their secret recipe.

Today, Young Living continues to employ this proprietary essential oil blend for its cleansing and immune-supporting abilities in many of our personal care and essential living products. Its all natural solution is an excellent antioxidant and has been university tested to kill bacteria and mold.

A simple way you can utilize the cleansing power of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ Thieves essential oil blend is to replace harsh, synthetic household cleaners with Thieves Household Cleaner or Thieves Spray and carry the germ-fighting power of Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier with you wherever you go. As you utilize the power of Thieves, your home and health will reap enormous benefits.

Did you know that the Center of Disease Control reports that 76 million cases of food poisoning occur in the US each year, resulting in one in four Americans contracting food-borne illnesses? By employing the benefits of Thieves in your home and on the go, you can also protect yourself and your family from becoming one of these statistics.

As Young Living strives to spread the word about the natural power of Thieves essential oil blend, more people are taking notice. In the September/October 2008 issue of Mothering magazine, editor Candace Walsh was featured describing Thieves blend as, “Another essential-oil goodie: Young Living’s Thieves, a blend of cloves, rosemary, and more that protect the wearer from most airborne bacteria.” 

Thieves essential oil blend is a wonderful all-natural product that can be used throughout your home and in all aspects of your life. Have you experienced the power of Thieves?

Erin Stewart
Editor/Copywriter
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Prices do vary on the different products made with the Thieves Essential Oil Blend.
If you sign up as a Preferred Customer you can save 12% off of the retail prices.
If you sign up as a Wholesale Customer/Independant Business Owner you will save 24% off of retail prices.
Details for all of this and all of the products that are available through Young Living are on my website.
Dina's YL Oil Store