Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello Essential Oil users.


With this blog, I hope to present the may uses of the hundreds of oils and other products that are available from Young Living. This is a company that really cares about the health and well being of their customers. They provide scientific reserch for their products, and all distributors have a huge health benefit from using the products in their own homes. I wish to share them with you as I am able to use them myself.

I have used Peppermint oil for many years as a natural pain reliever. I have recently began using Clove oil for that as well. Lavender oil has also been in my cabinet for many years as well as Tea Tree oil and Oregano oil. I will try to give precise use for these oils in my articles.

I want to close with this. God, from the beginning of time, has provided us with the ability to heal ourselves. Over time what God has created for that purpose (plants and animals) we have genetically modified and created into monsters that only do harm to our bodies. Young Living is harnessing what God created and using the essence of the plants and allowing us the ability to naturally heal ourselves again. Lets use what God gave us and create our own healthy homes and enviornments.

The link to my Young Living website is http://www.dinasyloilstore.com/ Please visit my site and look over the products. If you have any questions you can contact me via email at dinak90@yahoo.com.
May God Bless you all with good health,

Dina